Join us on Wednesday, March 5*, 12, 19 and 26 for our Wednesday Night Connect. Here iis the schedule for each evening:
- 5:15-7:00 p.m. — Dinner ($5 per person, or $10 per family). We will have a different meal each week!
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. — Classes for Adults (see list below)
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. — "LOL" (Loving Our Lord) Activities for middle and high school girls
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. — Programs for children through grade 5 & childcare for infants
- 7:00-8:30 p.m. — Sanctuary Choir Rehearsal (Come and join us!)
- 7:30-9:00 p.m. — High School Youth Group
The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller — In this church-wide study, Timothy Keller uses the parable of The Prodigal Son to lay out the essentials of the Christian message and to reveal a new understanding of God's grace and salvation.
APC 101: New Member Class — This class is for individuals or couples seeking to learn more about membership at Ashburn Presbyterian Church.
Staying in Love by Pastor Andy Stanley — This small group study will investigate the difficulty people experience between falling in love and staying in love. His messages and the discussion questions turn to Biblical principles to help find strategies to overcome this struggle. This insightful study is interesting and will challenge us to seek Jesus' guidance on marriage rather than modern-day culture.
Join us for Ash Wednesday Service at 7:15 p.m.on March 5th
for more information or to sign up for one of our classes.